Positive, caring relationships based on trust and respect,
We have a clear vision of what we want to achieve at My Little Angels Daycare:
- to provide a safe, happy, caring and stimulating environment for your child
- to enable all children to develop their capabilities as successful learners, confident individuals, responsible citizens and effective contributors to society.
My Little Angels Daycare: A place to learn, develop and grow: "happy healthy children"
We have a clear understanding of our values at My Little Angels Daycare:
- Happiness and wellbeing
- Engagement - being involved, responsive, interested and interesting
- Respect - promoting a culture of tolerance, inclusion, diversity, equality, fairness and opportunity
- Communication - being genuine, open, honest and sincere
- Achievement - highest quality, high expectations
- Partnership and care - being reflective and learning from parents as partners, developing strong nurturing relationships
- Commitment to excellence
OUR GURANTEE TO YOU
At MY Little Angels Daycare, you can be confident that:
- staff will actively promote our aims and values.
- we have clear policies, procedures and codes of behaviour , which are consistently applied by staff and understood by staff, parents, carers and children.
- you and your child will be consulted about the service provided and your views and ideas valued.
- all children are happy, confident, safe and secure.
- Your children are the centre of My Little Angels world
Our values are at the core of everything we do. They underpin our teaching and learning, and provide an environment which prepares our children as confident, happy individuals and well prepared for starting school.